Demo Site

Sunday, May 20, 2007

Check out my new toy!!

Wow wow wow, guess what? I just receive my another DS Lite. A limited edition too! This time it is the Nintendo DS Lite, Winning Eleven Limited Edition. Can you imagine my excitement when I finally receive it after it has gone through so many hands... Although I do not know why I will want to purchase 2 DS Lites, I just did. Guess I wanted to start a DS Lite collection, heh heh. For a start, I really loved the black glossy look of the DS Lite. Then its the imprinted design, having make it seems like someone has just scribble on the DS Lite on the tactics to use in a soccer game was really an ingenious idea(Err.. it was ingenious to me, not really sure about how others think of it but well, I was the one who bought it so..... who cares!) , though I will have like it better if the imprinted design will be a little more obvious. Look at the picture, I almost cannot tell that there was anything printed on it. I wonder why Nintendo could not make the design stand out abit more... Well, guess I cannot complain too much about it, I was the one who chose to purchase it afterall. And now, back to my Final Fantasy XII Revenant Wings.

*Many thanks to Alvis, Cheong Mei Kaey, Joanne (and many many more whose names are either too long or I am not sure on how to present it out) for making this import possible!

0 comments: