Demo Site

Thursday, May 17, 2007

WOOT!!!

All righty, I have just receive my brand new Nintendo DS Lite: Final Fantasy XII Revenant Wings, Sky Pirate LIMITED EDITION from Japan!! What a beauty it is... I cannot wait to start playing on my new handheld console. Hmm, since I am here, I might as well tell you the difference between a normal DS Lite and a limited edition DS Lite. As everyone know(or should know), a DS Lite comes in many different colours. Theres white, pink, blue, black and etc. However, everynow and then, Nintendo comes out with these DS lites to accompany a new game release. And these DS Lite comes imprint with some pictures to be it associate with the game. A good example will be the picture of MY DS Lite on the left. So what makes me so happy about it? Well.... After the batch is sold out, they are sold out! And for all cases, they are. And unless you are willing to pay more, you will not be able to get it once its sold out(You can get one from here if want, got to pay more like I said). Ok, enough talk, gotta have some fun with my new gadget. Later...

*Many thanks to Candice Cheong, Furuta Hiroyuki & Sugimoto san for making this import possible!

0 comments: