Demo Site

Monday, May 17, 2010

My Wish List~ xD


The above is Honda CBR 600RR Fireblade 2009 edition. Why am I talking about this? Well, first of all, I simply adore sport bikes. And this one? It is my DREAM bike. xD

Often people asked: "Why a 600cc bike and not a 1000cc bike?"
In my humble opinion, I feel that a 600cc is easier to control and it already have enough power to allow me accelerate fast enough to overtake other cruising vehicles travelling on road as and when I like it. xD Hence, I do not see a need for me to get a 1000cc and probably the fact that it is more expensive. :p

Lets see what the bike is made of on paper (2010 edition):
Model: CBR600RR / CBR600RR C-ABS
Engine Type: 599cc liquid-cooled inline four-cylinder
Bore and Stroke: 67mm x 42.5mm
Compression Ratio: 12.2:1
Valve Train: DOHC; four valves per cylinder
Induction: Dual Stage Fuel Injection (DSFI) with 40mm throttle bodies, Denso 12-hole injectors
Ignition: Computer-controlled digital transistorized with 3-D mapping
Transmission: Close-ratio six-speed
Final Drive: #525 O-ring chain
Suspension Front: 41mm inverted HMAS cartridge fork with spring preload, rebound and compression damping adjustability; 4.7 inches travel
Rear: Unit Pro-Link HMAS single shock with spring preload, rebound and compression damping adjustability; 5.1 inches travel
Brakes Front: Dual radial-mounted four-piston calipers with 310mm discs
Rear: Single 220mm disc; Honda Combined ABS
Tires Front: 120/70ZR-17 radial
Rear: 180/55ZR-17 radial
Wheelbase: 53.9 inchesRake: 23.5o
Trail: 97.7mm (3.9 inches)
Seat Height: 32.3 inches
Fuel Capacity: 4.8 gallons, including 0.9-gallon reserve
Colors: CBR600RR: Pearl Orange/Black, Leyla
CBR600RR C-ABS: Red/Black
Curb Weight*: 410 pounds (CBR600RR) / 432 pounds (CBR600RR C-ABS)
*Full tank

The 2009 and 2010 edition both look equally smexy and they are equipped with Combined-ABS. Well, you can choose not to have the Combined-ABS but, I am definitely going for the Combined-ABS just for boosting sake~! xD Actually, just the looks alone already make them a MUST-HAVE for me. xD


For those that are interested in the difference C-ABS makes to the bike, here is a video about it:




Now since you are already done with the videos, let me bring you to the final part of the post. Peektures TIME! ^^

Mudguard


Tank


Tail




Well, after looking at all these, don't you think that the bike is so lovely too?? Say YES!!! So I believe you should already understand why it is my dream bike. AND SO, if you can help out, why not help me out by donating to me? No amount is too little and any amount will be greatly appreciated by me and my family~ :p

And for your convience, I have added the donation box below. Please feel free to use it. THANK YOU VERY MUCH IN ADVANCE. xDD Ciaossu~ ^^


Psst.. Click it, you know you want to chip in too. xD

4 comments:

BlurCo said...

wah... can ask for chip in oso...

Gackt said...

No choice. Times are bad. Hurry up and chip in~ $1 also can. xD

Inga said...

scammer lol

Gackt said...

@Inga. I just want my bike. T.T