Demo Site

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Aika Online: Medals and Honor Points 101

A final view of the village before I destroy it. Muahaha~!! xD Ok.. it cannot be destroy, I know... =.=;;

Hello there~ xD If you have been an Aika Online player, you should know that it is a MMORPG focusing more on PvP. Because of this, 5 nations were created so that players can kill other players with a darned good reason~ xD

Since players of other nations are considered your nation enemies (other than your allied nation, of course. =.=;;), you are given rewards when you kill them. Medals and honor points are given upon every kill of your opposing nations. So yeah, what the hell are all these for? Well, for medals, you can trade in for experience points upon taking the quest. Honor points? Accumulate as much honor points as you can because you will want to use them to trade for equipments and weapon. These are called Honor Sets and they do have some pretty stats.

So then, how do you get more of the above mentioned? Kill more players from the opposing nations? Damn, I am getting tired for being so repetitive~ :p There are a couple of ways to get them quickly.

1. Participate actively in Relic Raid/ Defend
2. Go BattleGround
3. Go to Arena. (Only three times a day, or so I heard...)
4. Go to any opposing nation and slaughter their citizens~!! (aka Honor Farming)

So here you go, let me know if I miss out anything. xD

Ciaossu~ ^^

10 comments:

Bianchi said...

As far as I can remember... I have like 5 medals or what xD I sucked in honor farming :D:D

Gackt said...

Harhar, you should come back and farm with us. xD

Bianchi said...

Yea, to prove how much I suck in it xD

Gackt said...

Harhar. How about to prove how much fun it is to farm with us? :p

Bianchi said...

I have to, someday :D

Anonymous said...

Nice brief and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you as your information.

モバゲー said...

モバゲーを使って恋人を探そう!大人気のモバゲーならゲームを知らなくてもすぐに恋人ができちゃうんです

露出 said...

露出を楽しむ為には同じ趣味を持った者同士掲示板で交流を深めましょう♪登録無料で楽しい露出を体験する事ができます。

マイルチャンピオンシップ 2010 said...

マイルチャンピオンシップ 2010 一般には漏れないデータを極秘公開。まさかの新事実が発覚!

家出 said...

この時期地方家出娘達がわんさか。まだ何もしらない純真無垢な地方家出娘達があなたの住んでるすぐ近くにいます!今すぐ掲示板にアクセスしてあげて