Demo Site

Saturday, June 12, 2010

Diablo 3


As if there are not enough cool games coming out and now, we got Diablo 3. As if... Nah, I will not get enough of cool games. xD For season gamers, Diablo definitely rings a bell~ But for those that are not, do not worry, let me give you some insight on what is it about. ^^ Diablo is a... =.=;; Do I look like some teacher?? Go search for it, lazy bones. :p

I am glad it has some brighter area in the game. Unlike what it used to have. ^^

Anyway, Diablo looks to be the same as its predecessor with the exception of additional classes. If and I say IF, my memory serves me correct, previous Diablo only have 3 classes. (Yah I know, its too little. That is why we are having more choices now. xD) Anyway, the 3 classes were Warrior, Wizard, Archer. So what do we have now? We have got FIVE classes~ xD =.=;; What? That is also an increase. Come on, lets not be so calculative, shall we? xD So the 5 classes are Witch Doctor, Barbarian, Witch Doctor, Monk and err.. its not released yet. (Archer, anyone? :p) Meanwhile, I believe the classes are NOT gender lock. Isn't it great~? ^^

Seeing this brings back all the memory I have on Diablo 2...

Surprisingly, after the unbelievable long time that Blizzard has taken, there are not much news about Diablo 3 till now. Look, even the classes have not been fully announced yet. =.=;; So lets not talk about the release date~~ Well, even Blizzard themselves are saying that they are going to take as much time as needed before releasing this game, so let's wait up, shall we? Before that, let's see what is so nice about the game. I have got video on the gameplay, mainly on the Monk class. So yea, below~ xD

Opps. Sorry, this is just another screeny. The video is below. xD


Oh, and I will really want to try the multiplayer mode on this game. I think it is going to rock~ xD Ciaossu~ ^^

2 comments:

Bianchi said...

Never play any of it :D I'm such a looser xD But it didn't appeal me much to be honest :p :D

Gackt said...

Go try it~ It is fun. xD