Demo Site

Sunday, June 6, 2010

The Amaziness of Makeup

Now now now, everyone knows girls (or maybe some boys too, hehe. You know what I am talking about don't you, notty fellow. :p Anyway...) love makeup. Check out the brands and quantity that is available in the market. M.A.C (Nah.. Not Mcdonald's. We will talk about that another time...), Benefit, Bobbi Brown, Shisedo, Shu Umera, Clinique, Kose and many many more. Damn, that is alot of brands~!! And NO, I am not one of the boys out there that love makeup. Rather, the point of this post is focusing on WHY the girls love them. I have always wonder why girls love them. You cannot eat them anyway... Ok, maybe you can. =.=;;

Ya know, I have actually ask some girls why they love makeup. Here are some of the answers: Confidence, look prettier, conceal and stuff. But then I heard the one word that make me pause for a second. What word you say? Transformation. Yea man, you got it. It is transformation! What the hell is transformation? Before I continue, let us watch the video below.


Did you see that? Did you really see that? Damn, what the hell is a freaking Two Face from Batman doing in that video? So guys, the next time you see another pretty girl with makeup walking on the street, think twice. What? I was just saying...

Ciaossu~ ^^

5 comments:

Bianchi said...

My friend once said: "I like better girls without make-up. Because you think you're dating swan and in the morning you're in shock." :D

Gackt said...

Harhar. So true. Anyway, girls that you like without makeup is the real thing. Do not need to worry about morning shock. xD

Bianchi said...

Yea, so watch out :D:D:D

Gackt said...

Do not worry. I like natural beauty. I tend to stay away from 'artificial flavouring' personnels. Hehe.

Bianchi said...

Good for you :))