Demo Site

Saturday, June 12, 2010

Crazy Sale~

Who does not like sale? I love sales too. But there is one sale, I simply cannot bring myself in liking it. What you ask? Well, see the picture for more information.

I want to get one too~~ T.T

All right... I know not everyone can read Japanese. And if you still have no clue of what it is, let me explain further. Seems like the price of Final Fantasy XIII has drop to a really ridiculous low by some retailers in Japanese. Just look at the price. OMG, 500 yen for a brand new Final Fantasy XIII for the PS3? That is JUST absurd~!! Seriously, is that game really that bad that it needs such a discount to be able to sale??? =.=;;

So yea, after hearing this, how do you expect me to like a sale like that? At the very least, do the same for the english version~!!!! I cannot read Japanese even if my life depend on it. T.T I want to buy one at such a price too~~ xD

Ciaossu~ ^^

7 comments:

Bianchi said...

T_T They have it so cheap and we so expensive... that's unfair :D (and yea, I'm commenting again and again xD)

Gackt said...

I think I am going to buy the Japanese version just for collection purposes. Hehe. (And keep commenting~ xD)

Bianchi said...

Hm... from Japanese I can read only Hiragana :D Not much for playing xD

Gackt said...

Oh! So you can understand Hiragana? That is so cool~ xD

Bianchi said...

Yea, hiragana yes, but Katakana is kinda out of my reach, Kanji nevermind xD I can just recognize kanji for elements and "what" :D

Gackt said...

That is all right~ But, I realise I can recognise all Kanji since it is the same as chinese character. xD However, whether the meaning is the same or not, that I will not know. LOL

Bianchi said...

I think it's similar :D