Demo Site

Monday, May 17, 2010

Battle of the Immortals


Battle of the Immortals is a 2.5D fantasy MMO that just released not too long ago. Not sure about you guys but I feel that the graphics look a little like Diablo 2 and it attracts me a little. I was thinking about whether to play this and did some search on it. Thought of sharing with you guys. xD


Here is the story behind the game:
More than 300 years after Ragnarok, the world of Motenia is still wrapped in chaos. A Goddess of Fate peered into the future, attempting to guide the mortals of Motenia to peace and safety. In her vision... What the heck, it is in the website http://boi.perfectworld.com/gameinfo/story, go read it yourself. :p

Anyway, here are some of the advertised features. I will be just highlighting some of them though. For more details, you can always refer to the website here.

5 classes - Magus, Heretic, Berzerker, Slayer, Champion.

PVP

Mounts

Pets

Crusade Orders

Dungeons

Marriage O.O

Transformation

Classes
Magus - A magic user. Wizard, magician, Dumbledore or Harry Potter if you want to call it. But you get the message. xD

Heretic - Cleric. Nuff said.

Berzerker - Warriors. Melee and sub tank characters.

Slayer - Melee DPS. Speed and criticals define this class.

Champion - Last but not least, the infamous tank~! xD

Mounts
Mounts are, well, mounts! xD However, I have to say that Battle of the Immortals does features some really nice mounts.


Pets
Beside mounts, Battle of the Immortals also integrate some Pokemon action. Having a pet in Battle of the Immortals REALLY does make a difference in your battle. So start practising your shout of "XXXX, I choose youuuuuuuuuu!" now. xD

Marriage
It is actually a mini game of Battle of the Immortals, I say. You have all the courting session before being able to get married. And the developers have actually make it possible to let you have a venue to host your wedding party for the more extravagant. xD Do remember to reserve the place to avoid disappointment though. ^^

Being a married couple allows you to learn new skills which you will not be able to get it otherwise. And if any of you are wondering, yes, you CAN divorce too + it comes at a price. So think twice. I wonder if there is any counseling session available. :p

And I want to kiss the bride, err, I meant YOU may kiss the bride. xD

Before I end this, here is a video on the gameplay:



Oh right, before I forgot, this version seems to have block players in the Philippines and Malaysia or so I heard. The Malaysians seems to be under China's version which is in well, chinese. Good luck to malays. :p Ciaossu~ ^^

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would like to exchange links with your site the-mmorpger.blogspot.com
Is this possible?