Demo Site

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Cabal

Vrrooom vroom~ Oh, why do I look so cool? xD

Cabal Online. A 3D fantasy F2P MMORPG with some of the coolest armor, flashiest skills and combo-ish (It is lame I know, couldn't thought of any word to describe. T.T) combo system EVAR! xD The game itself consists of 2 nations and 6 classes. The 6 classes are none other than the following: Warrior, Blader, Force Blader, Force Shielder, Wizard and Force Archer. *Forgot to include this information earlier. Thanks Inga for the reminder. ^^ None of the classes are gender lock and so you are free to choose either a male or female version of any of the six classes. The sexes of the six classes are the same and they can only be differentiate by the armor and weapon the character is holding. That being said, the female counterparts are really sexy~ :p

The game is currently maxed capped at level 170 and offers a good mixture of questing and grinding. However, for some reason, I do feel that the grinding part in the game is alot better when compared to other MMORPG.

War an ugly sight... To those that LOSE! Muahahaha... Losers~~ :p

This game is definitely cater to players that love PvP. There are enough maps, however, they are not that huge which guarantees LOTS of opportunity for you to run into players of the other nation. *Aww, don't be sad, PvE lovers~ The developers love you guys too. That is why there are CareBear channels JUST for you. PvP or PK is a strict no no there, so just chill, ya? xD There is also large scale battle of 100v100 nation war available. But that only comes at certain time slot and is categorized by levels. Too bad to those that likes to bully, ya?~ :p

Below are some screenshots I had from the game.

Watch me, yo~ xD

See? Told ya those skills are flashy~ ^^

Beautiful colors, are they not? Bling bling~ xD

Damn, it is not over yet? =.=;; My eyes hurt!

Not sure about you but I like the knightly armor. Especially when on me. Knight. Me. Get it? xD No? ~.~ Go away...

From the above pictures, I am sure you are able to tell that there are mount systems and pet systems in the game. And these features are made readily to the players... provide you show them the money, of course~ It is a typical F2P MMORPG afterall and 'No money, no talk' just happens to be their motto~ xDD

Lets watch some videos, shall we? Err, I meant A video. Hehe.


One thing though, the higher level dungeons in the game are hard! So if all the above mentioned interest you and you like challenging dungeons, I will see you in game~ Till next time. Ciaossu~ ^^

I believe I can fly. I believe I can touch the sky~ Shhh, you do not have to tell me that this is an enclosed area. I am just singing... =.=;;

2 comments:

Inga said...

lol i see u like to show off xD
nice job, too bad u didnt tell more abt classes. :P but yea now i am interested in this game.
bye bye aika xD

Gackt said...

I have added that information. Thank you again~! xD