Demo Site

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Aika Online


Game that I am currently playing. Yup, that is my character in the picture!

Published by Gpotatos, Aika Online is a 3D fantasy MMORPG game that is heavily focus on PVP. Boosting 6 playable classes, 5 Nations, Mounts (The bike I am riding on! ^^) @ level 40, 35702987+ different monsters [just some random figures~ :p], alliances between 2 Nations, A unique 'pran' system (that cute little girl behind me) PLUS not forgetting about Battlegrounds, Castle Seiges, Altar War, 1000 vs 1000 Nation Wars, one can already guess how PVP action packed it will be! However, for those of you that are a little shy to PVP or you simply enjoy whooping the ass of those nasty monsters ONLY, fret not! Because, there is a PVE ONLY server created JUST for people like you! But still, that does not stop some idiotic morons that is the same nation as you from PKing you. :( Do not need to worry though, just give a shout if it happens and most likely you will see a couple of (bored)Heros coming your way to help you out if you are not able to deal with the PKer yourself.

And soooooooooooooooooo, what are YOU waiting for? You can get more information and download the game from here. Unfortunately, this is for NA players only... :(

Anyway, hope to see you in the game. Be it friends or foes. xD

Side Note: I am the Guild Master of Fairytail in the Nation called Lenaria. Do send me a PM if you are in the same Nation and want to join my guild or need any assistance. I will be glad to help out in any way I can. xD Ciaossu~ ^^

6 comments:

Kashee said...

I dig that.

Sanjuro said...

Awesome game !! no words to describe it :P you must play it yourself

MissyZ said...

Nice advertisement xD they gonna pay u for that ? :P ok ok, nice game :P nice guild and u r nice xD love it ^^

Gackt said...

@MissyZ

I wished they(Gpotatos) able to see this and pay me some advertising fees.. xDD

Anonymous said...

i rike that game. ish da best! ish it not? xD
awesomechillysaucer game
omgwtfbbqhoneychickenwing!~ pewpew

Cerefear said...

Awesome Gmae, Should join his guild and come talk manga/anime with us :D