Demo Site

Friday, May 28, 2010

Dragonica

Hello there~ Welcome back here!! xD

A 3D fantasy arcade style side scrolling platform MMORPG. Dragonica is more towards the cute side of games and will definitely appeal to many of the girls that are into gaming, be it hardcore or casual. *Wonder why didn't I know any... Where are those girls?? T.T Dragonica have an initial of 4 jobs and they are (Drumroll please. xD): Warrior, Magician, Archer and Thief. These 4 jobs will be able to branch out to 8 different path at level 20 and will be having access to new skills focusing on the job's specialty.

Watch my gatling gun! xD

Anyway, Dragonica is rich with contents. With another expansion just recently launched, it is sometimes not hard to confuse new players of Dragonica on what they are going to do next. Up till date, there is the dating system, housing system (Yeah! You get to have your own house in-game, which you can furnish it with furniture and invite your friends in to SHOW OFF. How cool is that? xD), pets, PvP, tons of set armors, tons of maps for you to go to, tons of Dungeons, combo system and much much more. And with promises like mounts and marriage system lineup, the future of Dragonica certainly looks bright! ^^ Meanwhile, for those that wants to know, Dragonica has lots of quests too, daily quests, guild quests and story quests. Still, nothings beats the grinding of dungeons for leveling~ xD And with dungeons grinding, comes party. Hence, you do not need to be afraid of being lonely~~ Being friendless in the game is fine too as there are bound to be someone looking to enter the dungeon regardless of what their purpose is.

A noob standing near a dungeon entrance. Err, I meant me as the noob. Hehe.

The current level is capped at 70. So if the above description of the game interest you, come join me by clicking here~ Players from ANY (I think... :p) countries are welcome. xD Oh, did I mentioned that its F2P? ^^ Before going, let me treat you to more in-game screenshots and a video.

Damn doggie, you are blocking me!! Grrr

Mayday! Requesting for Air Strike IMMEDIATELY. DAMN, NOT ON ME!!

Me and my trusty tank. xD

Errm, what? It is still me and my trusty tank. You really do not think that I will go inside the tank, do you? =.=;;

Being an archer, I come equipped with acrobatic skills naturally. Wee~ xD Why? What why? There is no why. Stop asking weird questions please. Jeez...


Ciaossu~ ^^

A round of applause for MY great post. :p

0 comments: