Demo Site

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Tweet!

Noooooo, it is not twitter. :( Rather, it is something that tweet. It is the lovebirds that I used to have and they always tweet when they saw me~! Due to some personal reasons, I have had to sell them away. Really miss them since. Hence, I decide to make a post here as their memoir (hmm, sounds wrong, anyway...). I cannot really forget the fun that I have with them when they are around. Like those times when they TWEET happily whenever I return home, me feeding them on my hand, them resting on my shoulders, watching TV with me, their bathing sessions, the flight training I had with them with them flying straight and crashing HARD into the huge closed glass window I had setup to prevent them from flying out the house instead. I can still remember how vividly their tiny bodies look when they did that. At the speed of 20 km/h, they went HEAD ON to the glass window, neck twisted upon impact and then falling to the ground like those epic movie scenes where you see those planes circling down, nose first leaving a trail of thick black smoke behind and then KABOOOOOOOM. - Except now you subsitute the black smoke with a couple of green & yellow feathers. Poooof~ Whahahahahaha, the scene still tickles me hard whenever I think about it... =.=;; Okies, lets skip that, it does not sounds really right.

WTF, you guys are RETARDS. Sick bastards, that is what you are. How could you even imagine something like that? Damn man! And oh you, yea you, I see you are still giggling. Stop laughing already! What an Ass****! :p

Anyway, I mentioned their bathing session and was lucky enough to have film it down once. So watch it if you guys are interested to see how birds bath. xD They are really adorable. ^^ And NO, I am not talking about the flight training! Geez, what is wrong with the people nowadays? >.<







I will to apologise for the low video quality and it actually took them so long to start bathing. You see, they were kinda shy and when they saw me holding onto a small black box over their head, they didn't really sure they want to do this for free... So, they are a pair, the yellow one is a male and the green one is a female. If you actually notice, the female one gets to do whatever she wants in the relationship and male is quite afraid of her. Now, that is what is called 'henpeck'. xD Hahahaha. Henpeck! Got it?? =.=;; No? Nevermind...



This is what she looks like after the bath. Most adorable, isn't she? ^^ Here are some photos I have left, the rest was lost when I misplaced my memory card. T.T


~.~ Ok, this is kinda embarrassing. After making you guys scroll all the way down here. This is the ONLY other photo I have left. T.T

Very sorry for this. Anyway, hope you guys enjoyed it. Ciaossu~ ^^

Tweet!

Disclaimer: No animals were hurt in the production of this blog. Any similarity to anyone or anything is purely coincidental and the trees in the Amazon are very tall.

2 comments:

Inga said...

omg she is so mean O.O just like me xD
poor guy

Gackt said...

Meanie! xD